gtk2 errors and nessus

Hi, I have searched for answers to these errors that I get when
starting Nessus 2.2.6, but have not found any solutions.  Can someone
point me in the right direction?
The installation of nessus, x11, gtk2, and the dependencies seemed to
go fine.  When I attempt to start the nessus client, I receive the
following errors and the nessus client does not start.  I am using OS
X 10.4.5 and darwin ports.  Thanks.

(nessus:443): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error loading XPM image loader:
Image type 'xpm' is not supported

(nessus:443): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_pixmap_new: assertion `val != NULL' failed

(nessus:443): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_pack_start: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed
Bus error