Asking for advice on embedded gtk guiand web browser.

Hi guys,

I am looking for a GUI for my embedded device whose CPU is TI OMAP 5912 that
is based on arm926ejs core.  I was advised to utilize the gtk as its GUI.  I
am not familiar with gtk so I write to asking for further propositions.  I
hope any of you guys could help me about following questions.

1. Is gtk a name of GUI?  If it is, can it be properly cross compiled for
embedded use?
2. Is there any ready to use embedded gtk GUI?
3. Because I want to use it in a networking device, so could you please
recommend me an embedded web browser?
4. The device has 32MB RAM, is it enough for the gtk GUI?
5. I found DirectFB on gtk's web site, what is it?

Thank you for your time and best regards!

Li Weichen
2006-3-12