Re: Asking for advice on embedded gtk guiand web browser.

Li Weichen wrote:
> 1. Is gtk a name of GUI?  If it is, can it be properly cross compiled
> for embedded use?

GTK is a GUI library.  If you are a programmer you can use GTK to "draw
buttons" and receive events.  It is NOT a complete GUI environment, such
as GNOME.  Yes, programs using GTK can be cross-compiled.

> 2. Is there any ready to use embedded gtk GUI?

I think you are looking for an "Embedded GUI" in the sense of Qtopia:
http://www.trolltech.com/products/qtopia/

Qtopia is based on QT, which is another GUI library.  I don't know of
any similar projects based on GTK, but maybe someone else here does.
Try to search Google: http://www.google.com/search?q=embedded+gui

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA