Re: Usability of the GTK+ 2 file open dialog

Michael L Torrie wrote:
> The need to press Enter twice occurs when I'm typing a full path
> (say /tmp/blah).  That is annoying.

Many times when you're typing a full path, you only want to type the
directory part and then browse the files therein.  I think that's what
the double enter is for.

But you're right, when a user types the full path of a file (as opposed
to a directory) the double enter could be 'shortcut'.

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA