Re: Usability of the GTK+ 2 file open dialog

Michael L Torrie wrote:
> Really under Windows, GTK ought to be using the win32 file selector
> instead of it's own one.  That's what users expect.

By the way, based on my limited experience (trying to get a few people
to use The Gimp instead of buying Paint Shop Pro—and failing) the custom
file chooser is what annoys Windows users the most about GTK apps.

Detachable menus should also be turned off by default on Windows.
To its users it just doesn't look right.

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA