How to draw a rectangle on a GtkImage widget?

Hi All,

I am displaying an image in the main window with a thumbnail of the same
image on one side. The thumbnail always shows the entire image while the
main window shows just a part of the image because of zoom.

Now I want to draw a rectange in the thumbnail to indicate which part of the
image is currently displayed in the main window. How can I achieve this?

Thanks!!
Sent from the Gtk+ - General forum at Nabble.com.