Re: RE : Re: GtkFixed

> I tried setting the size-request, but the widget is
> still not shown...and I've got no error while
> compiling...
> I can run the app without any error, but I only see
> the main window...
>
> > Hmmm, looks like you have a fixed child with
> > width/height = 0;
> > try setting the size-request, since fixed doesnt
> > allocate any size
> > that you dont request.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >                   -Tristan

This may help or may not?
Sometimes I have found with GtkContainer derived widgets the requested position/layout is overridden.  Do a search for _gtk_widget_get_aux_info in the gtk code.

Calls to gtk_widget_set_uposition and gtk_widget_set_usize create a GtkWidgetAuxInfo structure which holds the location and positional information from the fore mentioned calls.  Once created these values are used as default in size requests.

Could the moz widget be using gtk_widget_set_uposition or gtk_widget_set_usize internally?

Regards

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software