RE : Re: RE : Re: GtkFixed

I think it will help :)
But about the size request, I wonder if my code is
right :

	GtkRequisition *req  ;
	req->height = 300;
	req->width = 400;

	  gtk_widget_size_request(GTK_WIDGET(Moz), req);

Maybe I forget something ?
It doesn't work better with a button or any other
widget, but when it is something else than a mozilla
widget, I can see it very small :)
It is not resized...

> This may help or may not?
> Sometimes I have found with GtkContainer derived
> widgets the requested position/layout is overridden.
>  Do a search for _gtk_widget_get_aux_info in the gtk
> code.
>
> Calls to gtk_widget_set_uposition and
> gtk_widget_set_usize create a GtkWidgetAuxInfo
> structure which holds the location and positional
> information from the fore mentioned calls.  Once
> created these values are used as default in size
> requests.
>
> Could the moz widget be using
> gtk_widget_set_uposition or gtk_widget_set_usize
> internally?
>
> Regards

> Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
> Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software