Re: What's worry with the "entry" widget? It makes my application so ugly!
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: Richard Boaz <riboaz xs4all nl>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: What's worry with the "entry" widget? It makes my application so ugly!
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:29:40 -0400
On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 13:17 +0200, Richard Boaz wrote:
> if you want fine control over the size of your entry widgets, the
> following routines may be of help:
these are significant, but of likely equal importance is the way the
entry is packed into a box/table. gtk will generally feel free to expand
any widget vertically or horizontally when necessary, unless the
developer has constrained such expansion. understanding how to do this
is critical if you do not use glade or similar tools.
] [Thread Prev