GtkEntryCompletion

Hello all,

I am having some problems in controlling the drop-down list that appears from the GtkEntryCompletion. I have a long lisk of entries that can be popped up for the completion. By default if there are more than 14 elements, the EntryCompletion drop down list adds a scroll bar to its side. What should i do to make the scroll bar appear for 5 elements or more. Is there a method available to control when the scroll bar appears for the EntryCompletion.

Thanks in advance for the help,
nerdy

Do you Yahoo!?