Re: GTK+ port ?

2006/7/13, Michael Ekstrand <michael elehack net>:
According to my understanding, you're mostly correct.  The one remaining
piece of the puzzle, for GTK 2.8 and later, is Cairo - GDK is the
display driver, yes, but there needs to be a Cairo backend to your
target to actually display anything AFAIK.

Can anyone give me some more information on the Cairo - GDK interface
mentioned. Do you think a Cairo backend may suffice for my aims?

Atanas