Re: regarding CList

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 03:36 -0700, cnu_sree wrote:
> when we click button in the man window then on edialog should open in this we
> have textentry.
> if we enter data in this then the data will added to clist in the main
> window,
> please help.
> give me som e examples.

CList is a deprecated widget. Stop using it in new code. Use TreeView
instead. As for your request for help, people here are not going to
write your code for you. The net has dozens of small, medium and even
some large programs that use GTK and the source code for them is freely
downloadable and readable. Find a program that does something you like
and see how they do it.