Re: Cannot make pango-1.10.2

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:04:05 +-0200 (EET), Sakari Aaltonen wrote:

>> You need to have the libpng development package installed - check that you
>> have libpng.pc in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/.
> Ermmm... There is a valgrind.pc. No libpng.pc. (Is there no end to the
> packages that one needs nowadays?)

This means that you don't have libpng developer libraries installed.

>> If you just want aMule, the easiest would be to simply install wxWidgets
>> development libraries, that should pull in all dependant libraries, too.
>> What distribution do you use?
> I gave up on my home machine (running Slackware) and tried to build
> aMule on a colleague's Linux box at work (Suse 9.2).

It's been years since I used Slack, so I can't really help you there. About
SuSE, you should look for wxwidgets-devel package or something similar (and
same for GTK+-/Glib - you need to install the development packages for
those, too, and you'll be able to compile aMule). I'd actually suggest you
to come to #amule on irc.freenode.net, as somebody there will surely be
able to help you get started.

--
< Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0- >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >