Re: [gtk-list] Cross compile glib for ARM

Im not following the steps from that but it serves me as the basis on
what package should be natively compiled first before cross
compilation.

Since you're cross compiling gtk, the package that needs to be
natively compiled are glib ang pango. I have no idea about cairo yet
if the version of gtk you're cross compiling needs cairo.

When Cross compiling, environment variable that should be considered are
  PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH
These variables must be set/unset correctly to avoid leading the
compilers to use the PC's package that gtk need.

Good luck...