Re: [gtk-list] Cross compile glib for ARM

Hi Mike,

I got the idea of cross compiling gtk from this site....

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:2rrnhkoB_2sJ:www.superhlinux.com/user_guide/getting_started/gtk2_cross_compile.php3%3Fprint%3D1+%22The+STMicroelectronics+Embedded+Linux+Distribution%22&hl=tl&client=firefox-a

It's unavailable now, I just search it from its cache.

I hope this will help...

By the way, did you already follow the steps that i gave while ago???