Re: Win32 themes

Etienne Fortin wrote:
Hmmm, I see. But that’s strange because on the GTK themes screenshot I looked at, the title bar seems to be changed also. How does it work?

What you're seeing is people running lots of different window manager themes. Many metacity themes for the metacity window manager are designed to pick up cues from the current gtk theme so that they look like they are better integrated into the desktop.

Michael

_____ De : Goran Rakić [mailto:gox devbase net] Envoyé : Monday, February 06, 2006 10:53