Re: how to implement a specific theme for my application only

Renuka K wrote:
i am new to linux as well as GTK+. i am developing an application using
GTK+. To improve the look of my application i would like to set some theme
for my application only . How do i do that?

You don't.  What other people think looks good is not the same as what you think looks good.  More importantly, people with accessbility issues need to be able to use large text, high contrast etc. themes.