Re: TreeView column autoresize
- From: "Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru>
- To: David Nečas "(Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>, Gavin Romig-Koch <gavin redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TreeView column autoresize
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:03:01 +0300
В Птн, 15/12/2006 в 18:35 +0100, David Nečas (Yeti) пишет:
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 08:05:53PM +0300, Andrew E. Makeev wrote:
> > I am not sure if that line was removed from code for purpose or
> > ocassionally.
> > If someone could look thru CVS history and find that out, it would be
> > great.
> It seems to be a side-effect.
Nice work, David. Thank you.
Changes for gtktreeview 126.96.36.199:
Mon Nov 15 14:25:21 2004 Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
* gtk/gtktreeviewcolumn.c (_gtk_tree_view_column_cell_set_dirty):
Patch from Gavin Romig-Koch <gavin redhat com> to no longer reset
the resized_width when marking a column dirty.
Could we ask Gavin now, what was that patch for?
Probably, we could do work around to avoid missing that double-click
] [Thread Prev