TreeView column autoresize

Hello.

There is feature for GtkTreeView.
When you double click with MB1 on the separator (just between 2 columns)
inside tree column header then left column should be autoresized to
appropriate width.
Yes, column should have RESIZABLE and GTK_COLUMN_FIXED set.

I found that feature "fixed" from version GTK+-2.4.13 to GTK+-2.4.14.

I would to know where to look to restore that feature in the code?
And, could someone write me the new version of GTK+ where it works well
not only for Linux, but for Win32 as well, please?

Regards,
-andrew