Re: precise timing control of double-buffering flip

Fabrice,

I think the other Paul was trying to point out that you seem to be
trying to refresh your screen faster than possible.  If you're screen
is refreshing at 60-80 Hz, that's the fastest you can refresh the
image.  And it'll probably be a bit slower than that even.

Other Paul

On 12/11/06, Fabrice Pardo <Fabrice Pardo lpn cnrs fr> wrote:
Paul Davis wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 12:22 +0100, Fabrice Pardo wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm searching a way to ask the time of double-buffering flip.
>> In order to make a kind of oscilloscope.
>>

> what do you think the refresh rate of your screen is?

Something between 10ms and 20ms. Why ? Is-it possible
to predict the hardware next refresh time ?