Re: gtk.Expander, what to do when going back from expanded mode

Morten O. Hansen wrote:
I have a small project in pygtk I'm working on, and I'm using an
gtk.Expander to show/hide some widgets. Everything is working OK, but
when the expander is going back from expanded mode, the main widget need
to be resized (since the window initially was a lot smaller),
What is the common way to do this? I don't want to have resizable=off in
my Widget.

I asked a similar question on the gtkmm mailing list [1]. What I did there, was remembering the size of the dialog while expanding and restoring that size in the collapsed state.

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2006-December/msg00011.html