Building a GTK-program in Microsoft visual C++

Hi,

I solved my last question about my mandelbrot program. I used -nocygwin in my makefile, but my GTK-files were built for cygwin so that didn't really work.

I built this program with GTK, and it works fine on FreeBSD. Now I want to use it on windows, in such way that anyone can 'use' it without installing anything like GTK.

Right now I want to make the same program in Microsoft visual C++, so I installed GTK for windows, created a new project, added 'Additional Include Directories' (@properties of project), and compiled, but it gives errors.

------ Build started: Project: Mandelbrot, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
mandelbrot.c
..\..\mandelbrot.c(41) : error C2059: syntax error : 'type'
Build log was saved at " file://c:\Documents and Settings\Bart.OWNAGE\Desktop\Mandelbrot\Mandelbrot\Mandelbrot\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
Mandelbrot - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I really don't understand it, I hope someone can help me out!

My program:
http://bart.omicidio.nl/mandelbrot.txt

Bart Sopers

Sorry for the bad English again.