"Load image in Gtk+"

    Hello
    I start learning Gtk+ newly and for a programm i need to load image  on to
    vbox widget.
    I read some books and serach in the internet  but these works can not help            me        completly. i undrestand that i can use GtkImage or Gtkpreview or
   Gdkpixmap. but i do not know how and which widget should be used . format of    the imaage is jpeg .
    please  help me by examples quickly.
Thank You