signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault for GtkTreeView

I want to add pixbuf and a string in a single GtkTreeView cell. My code for adding these to list store:

  pixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file("example.png", &error);
model = gtk_list_store_new(3, GDK_TYPE_PIXBUF | G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_INT);

  gtk_list_store_append( GTK_LIST_STORE(model), &iter);
  gtk_list_store_set (model, &iter, 0, pixbuf, 0, "HHHH", 1, 2, -1);

After compilation I get segmentation fault. Output from gdb is:

(gdb) s
11 model = gtk_list_store_new(3, GDK_TYPE_PIXBUF | G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_INT);
(gdb) s

0x4044ad30 in g_type_instance_get_private () from /usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0
(gdb)

Seems like I can't use bitwise OR. And also I did googling but no luck with these keywords:

"two objects in GtkTreeView in a single cell"
"GtkListStore in a single cell two types"
"GtkListStore two types"
"add more than one type GtkListStore"

Then gtk mailing list:

"add more than one list store cell"
etc;

If anyone can point me to a direction where I can get this problem solved I would appreciate very much.

Thanks.

--DC

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.