Re: Rendering issues under Windows Terminal Services

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:26:30 +-0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

> I don't have any Windows 2000 machines, but in case the problem is
> specific to that, I could install Windows 2000 in a virtual machine
> and use Remote Desktop Connection to that.

Windows 2000 supports only 256 colors in Remote Desktop connection, maybe
this could be a problem (and RDP is only supported on the server, not in
Win2kPro).

--
< Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0- >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >