Rendering issues under Windows Terminal Services

Hi all.

I've developed a Gtk app ( Gtk2-Perl ) and installed it under Windows 2000 ( no service packs ). I'm using the latest distribution of Gtk2 for Windows, from http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexv6/ ( it's gtk-2.8.13 ).

The application works *perfectly* when run 'normally'. When the application is run through Windows Terminal Services, however, I get strange rendering issues - parts of the window are black. A screenshot is at:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/worker_accident_inc_black_windows.jpg

I've never seen anything like it. I've also never used Windows Terminal Services - the issue is being reported to me by the customer ( who provided the screenshot ).

Other than going to Microsoft for help ( I know how helpful they'll be ), does anyone have any ideas on what's up / how to fix it?

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer