Re: GtkTextView and expose-event

I worked on this problem for some time and found the solution.

First of all, apologies for not reporting the issue correctly, the issue was with the GtkEntry and not GtkTreeView.

Now coming to the problem, the issue was that in the callback for the expose-event on the widget,

static void expose_event_callback(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventExpose* event, gpointer user_data)
{
}

I was drawing to widget->window where as I should have drawn to the event->window.

Thanks,
Mohit