Re: Error: Gtk+ cross compiled

Am Montag, den 12.09.2005, 16:40 +0200 schrieb albrecht ellinger:
> Hello,
>
> I successfully compiled the gtk+ libraries and dependencies for mips.

> ______
> Error:
>
> # ./simple

> (simple:926): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

It ist OK, I did not start the X-Server... but even with nano-X
it does not work. Why is the nano-X Server not recognised?
Nano-X runs and works with FLTK-Programs though.

Is it possible to include the X11 sources at compile time
and link to nxlib (instead of X11 libraries) and then at
run time stuff nxlib on the target instead of X11 libraries?

By the way this is what I tried to do...

thank you for your time

Albrecht