GTK Forum

I realize many of you may find the mailing list to be sufficient, however, I've thrown up a forum at http://gtkforum.micahcarrick.com anyway. I've been contemplating it for a few months and, other than this list, I have not found any discussion resources exclusive to GTK+ programming (or the ones I did were dead links).

I've been learing GTK for several months and have found it more difficult thatn some of the other languages I've learned, not because the information isn't out there, but that there's not a lot of "holding your hand" going on. So hopefully I can get this going so that it's a good place for those of us who struggle and could use a little "hand holding" when reading through source code and API documentation.

Perhaps nobody cares.  Who knows.  I'll give it a shot. :)

Take care,
Micah