Re: Browser on GtkFB

Hello,

Liz Mathew wrote:
> We are developing a target based on ARM, which has a LCD display and
> keypad interface. We have GtkFB (used GTK version 2.0.2) running
> successfully on the target.

basically using X makes things much easier. Are there hardware limitations not
even to use a small X server like Kdrive?

> Can somebody suggest other alternatives? We will be really grateful
> for any help in this regard.

I might be worth a try to check out GtkWebCore which offers a very powerful and
small set of libraries for HTML rendereing. A small demo browser is included as
well. The only other browser using GtkWebCore i'm aware of is gpe-mini-browser.
But i guess noone tried to one of these on GtkFB so far...

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8