Browser on GtkFB

Hi,

We are developing a target based on ARM, which has a LCD display and
keypad interface. We have GtkFB (used GTK version 2.0.2) running
successfully on the target.

We have an additional requirement to run a browser on it. We currently
donot have X server running. Does anybody know about a web browser
that doesnot require X? I tried using Zen browser, but I think it
needs the older versions of GTK. libzen_ui_gtk.so didn't get created.
Are there any alternatives? I used zen version 0.2.3.

Can somebody suggest other alternatives? We will be really grateful
for any help in this regard.

Thanking you,
Liz