Cross Compiling Glib-1.2 and Gtk-1.2

Hello, I came up to port Gtk1.2 for dillo web browser. I tried to
cross compile glib-1.2.10 and it comes me with this configure error:

checking for extra flags to get ANSI library prototypes... configure:
error: can not run test program while cross compiling

I loaded several config.cache file from glib-2.2.4 but with this
version of glib-1.2, it fails with the same error messages. Does
anyone here had successfully cross compiled glib-1.2???

Dillo Web Browser only support Gtk1.2, not Gtk2.0 so that reason Im
trying to Cross Compile the said versions.

Please help me guys...