Re: Cross Compiling Glib-1.2 and Gtk-1.2

> Dillo Web Browser only support Gtk1.2, not Gtk2.0 so that reason Im
> trying to Cross Compile the said versions.

Actually, I did not get such kind od error before. So, my advice is:
use Minimo instead of using Dillo. Well, dillo seems "smaller" than
Minimo (regarding footprint),  it does not support *a lot* of
standarts, limiting your browsering through simple webpages. So, it is
time to think ...

regards

--
Antonio Gomes
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia (Manaus/Br)