Re: How to add callback to tell owner something

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 06:41 -0800, rion10 (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> could you give me a simple example, I'm a gtk+ beginner. Thanks.

If you want an example of how to do GObject coding, perhaps you would
benefit form looking at Gossip or some other Gnome application which use
GObject.

Gossip uses GObject quite extensively and there are copious examples to
choose from (mostly in libgossip sub directory).  Some modules derive
from GtkComboBox, GtkTreeView and GtkButton and add Gossip specific
implementations and signals.

You can see the source here: http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gossip/

One of the simpler examples might be:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gossip/libgossip/gossip-event-manager.c