Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9

By the way, how to enable -DX_LOCALE in gtk+-1.2.9???
Is the make CFLAGS=-DX_LOCALE enough to enable this???

On 11/2/05, mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp < mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp> wrote:
On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:36:33 +0800
Xyber Blue < xyberblue gmail com> wrote:

>Im very sorry but I need to post this. If Im going to call locale command, i
>got this following messages:

Before all, I recommend you to work with non-root account.

>[root 180 gtk]# locale
>locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
>locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
>locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory

When you receive "No such file or directory" error, you
should strace to know what file/directory is tried and
if the file is exist/permitted access etc.