gtk-config and SuSE

Hey Group;

Being new to this list - I sure hope this is the correct place to check on gtk-config.

I have used SuSE for about ten years and it seems that around 9.0 I started to notice gtk problems. Specifically, dealing with any form of "pkg" config with or without a "-".

What has happened to pkg-config as a script or binary.

I am trying to compile jpilot and it complains about pkg-config and SuSE seems to be missing it on the CDs or working system using search on Yast2 Update.

Is it available in a current package?
--
73 de Donn Washburn  Hpage: " http://www.hal-pc.org/~n5xwb "
Ham Callsign N5XWB   Email: " n5xwb hal-pc org "