Re: Cross-compiling glib for arm

Carlo

Did you X to cross compile yet ?
What about Pango and ATK ?

I started with an archive of X that was available on the hardware suppliers
web site.  That compiled OK.

I'm currently trying to compile Pango but have a problem where make complains
that it can find an include file .../X11/xlibs.h   while trying to compile
pangox.c

snippet below;

pangox.c:26:22: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
In file included from pangox.c:32:
pangox.h:31:22: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
In file included from pangox.c:32:

I then get a long succession of error as a result of various things not being
defined.

I am wondering if it is a version related thing as I can find a folder called
X11 or a file called xlibs.h in the include path I used.

Do you know what version of X is required for Pango 1.8.0 to compile ?

Did you manage to compile Xfree ?  I wondering if I need to change to that -
was it easy ?

Regards

Clive