Re: Cross-compiling glib for arm

Hi again !

Carlo I just re-ran ./configue using the --cache-file option and ended up
adding each of the 3 option you included one after another.

I then did not have any more problems - .configure finished without error.

If I check the config.log file for a section with 'glib-genmarshal' in it I
find;
.
.
configure:37677: checking for glib-genmarshal
configure:37695: found /opt/gnome/bin/glib-genmarshal
configure:37708: result: /opt/gnome/bin/glib-genmarshal
.
.

So it'a already on my host machine in  /opt/gnome/bin/glib-genmarshal

more information here.....

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/glib-genmarshal.html

I hope that helps.... at least a little bit

Clive