Re: how to get rid of mouse-over button color?
- From: Ben Johnson <ben blarg net>
- To: Richard Stellingwerff <remenic gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: how to get rid of mouse-over button color?
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 00:37:07 -0700
On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 03:34:49PM +0200, Richard Stellingwerff wrote:
> Which theme does this currently happen with? Because you should always
> be able to see whether a button is pressed or not, even on mouse-over.
I've never messed with themes at all, so I have no idea what theme I'm
using. I'm running a pretty up-to-date Debian unstable machine, and I
get my libs via apt-get. Is that enough info? please tell me how to
see what theme I'm using if you need more info.
] [Thread Prev