Re: how to get rid of mouse-over button color?

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 03:34:49PM +0200, Richard Stellingwerff wrote:
> Which theme does this currently happen with? Because you should always
> be able to see whether a button is pressed or not, even on mouse-over.

I've never messed with themes at all, so I have no idea what theme I'm
using.  I'm running a pretty up-to-date Debian unstable machine, and I
get my libs via apt-get.  Is that enough info?  please tell me how to
see what theme I'm using if you need more info.

- Ben