Re: Problems with GtkPaned

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:40:35 +0100, Miroslav Rajcic <rajcic sokrates hr>
wrote:
> > 1.)  I'am trying to catch event when user drags the handle of the
splitter
> > widget (GtkPaned)
>
> You can listen for changes to the "position" property on GtkPaned:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkPaned.html#GtkPaned--position

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately "position" is a property, not the event.
As you can see in my original post,
I've conencted to the events that should be triggered (at least sounding by
their name, there is no documentation), but they don't work.

> > 3.) This one is for Win32 only, probably gtk bug:
> >   When dragging the GtkPaned handle to resize panes, screen where handle
> > passed is not redrawn (ends garbled).
> >    The same code works fine on Linux (FC3).
>
> This works for me. Are you using the windows-alike theme engine? I've
> had some drawing problems with that in the past. Try using the default
> theme and see if the problem goes.

I've tried switching theme to all other types, but the garbage on the screen
still appears (Win32 only).