gimp-gtk annoying prbmls

hi, I'm running debian on amd64 sistem and since I set up machine I'm having
problems using kino and gimp, I'm gonna try to explain:

when I run both of the programme I cant load file...it froze and I have to force
to close.
Then with gimp, even if a open directly archive $ gimp archive.jpeg It
froze when i try todo "save as".

While, with kino, I can't even play sound properly.

>From console it came a "uid mismatch" message...

well, that's what I have, till now.....ready for more requested infos...

thx

vale