(no subject)

I am developing an application as my project (MSc)which includes drawing graphs.
I am using NPlot library for drawing graphs which includes financial charts such  as plotting volume data against dates.
I am using PointPlot class in NPlot to draw the graph, the problem is, eventhough i dont have the saturday and sunday dates in my database, it draws for that dates as well, by setting volume data for that dates to zero.
Can you please suggest me to solve this issue by suggesting some ways to exclude the dates which are not in my database(i think it takes the real world dates other than the one in my database)

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile