Re: Getting "libiconv_set_relocation_prefix" error under Windows

Douglas Vechinski writes:
 > While this might be a question for the Tcl list, why would the
 > iconv.dll's be different.

Well, obviously the one bundled with ActiveTcl is older, and doesn't
contain the libiconv_set_relocation_prefix entry point. (It is also
possible that they are totally unrelated DLLs that just happen to have
the same name, of course.)

 > If I swap the order in my path will the Tcl environment not like
 > using the GTK+ iconv.dll since it now would be in the path first.

Is that a question or a statement? What happens if you try that?

--tml