Re: Signals & Callbacks - Help!! Part 2

I did as you suggested and this is the result of the modifications:
----snip-----
gboolean MessageInfo(GtkButton* btn, char* msg){...}

g_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(btnCreateAccount),"clicked", /*This line
causes the error*/
                    GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(MessageInfo(btnCreateAccount,
strMsg.c_str()) ), NULL);

But for some reason I get an error message that reads:
50: error: cannot convert `GtkWidget*' to `GtkButton*' for argument `1' to
`gboolean
=======

I am really lost here, can anybody give me a hand on this?

TIA