Re: how to make radio buttons without default selected? and, how to force all de-selected?

Ok Ben,

sorry, I agree about "allow" is too strong ;)

You can do anything you want, I know ... and it's Free Software. What I
tried to say is: you can not put features that changes behavior
components. ...instead, you can create you own custom component, and use
it as you want ...

But if the changes solve your problem, you are free man ... it's only my
hunble opinion ... but I like the Zuccato's solutions .

Regards ... []s