Re: how to make radio buttons without default selected? and, how to force all de-selected?

Hi Ben ...

IMHO I think that it is not a good idea , because the radio button's
"definitions", in essence, do not allow that none button to be active.
Maybe, to customize the radio button, and create a new widget based on it
may be a good solution.

PS: Sorry for my not pretty english ...

Regards ..

Antonio Gomes