announcing a new project

Hello,

I just wanted to announce that I posted a pet project of mine on
sourceforge.  It is a collection of various utilities I've written and
incluced in that is a fairly simple GTK program for data tracking.  It
is in essence a XML based database application.  It uses an XML
template to generate a user interface form (kinda like GLADE but not
nearly as powerful) and contains the code to save the form data in a
time stamped XML file.  The package also contains a command line
utility for syncronizing different copies of the form data.
Unfortunately the current sourceforge release does not contain
templates with it.  I will provide templates for this program on the
site later.

I figured that since this is a GTK list there might be people
interested in such a project.  The license is LGPL.

If anyone has interest in this project, feel free to email me directly.

btw, the web page is:

http://ioe.sf.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ioe/

--
Irtza Sharif

I need a new tagline... but for now, this one will do.