Re: there already appears to be an xserver running on display :0

I have rebuild gtk+-1.2.10 and glib-1.2.10 (from sources) .
I have updated PATH to pint the bin directory and /etc/ld.so.conf to
point the lib directories.

I have reboot my machine - and ... all looks the same.
please help me solve this annoying problem

Yonatan