Re: No fonts found: OS-X?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 03:29:02PM +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm trying to get Gtk2 running on a Mac OS-X.
> Unfortunately I'm quite new to OS-X ( been using Linux for ages ) and I
> think I've messed things up in a big way.
> I've installed & reinstalled XFree a couple of times, via a couple of
> methods:
>
> - binary installer from apple
> - darwin ports
> - binary installer from XFree

I use the XFree-Installer shipped by apple on the Mac OS
X-Installer-CDs. Then I got to install the Headers for X11; they were
in an own package on the XCode-CD. Finally, I used fink[1] (unstable)
to install gtk+ and some gtk+-Applications, and for me, that works fine.

Greetings,
Marcel

[1] http://fink.sourceforge.net/