List procedure question.

A question, please, from a coding newbie.

I'm building a front end for an ephemeris engine, and I've begun with a
simple entry window for terrestrial data to obtain a position listing.
Some while back I asked for some mentoring on connecting Gtk to C code;
I've resolved that issue by planning the communication via structs and
temp files.  So I'm off and crawling, only to fetch aground in the midst
of this first file.

It's several hundred lines of code now, and so would be a bit much to
post here.  Is it acceptable to post a URL instead?

Thanks,

Bill Tallman